PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - help please with petvet 3d down under
View Single Post
Old 21-01-2009

Try to play the game without the crack(hopefully you've backed up the files that you 've replaced, as that is the standard procedure when using cracks).
Making a backup of the files you replace is useful because:
a. you won't have to reinstall the game if you want to patch it
b. if you get a bad crack, you can check with the CD/DVD in drive if the crack is the guilty part, by reverting to the original files.

I usually make a backup of the files I replace, mainly because I'm too damn lazy to reinstall the game over and over again.
When I patch a game, I'm just putting back the original files, I use the patch, make a backup of the files again, apply the crack for the patch.

Bottom line: try reinstalling the game, if you don't have a backup of the original files and play the game without a crack. That way, you can tell if there is something wrong with the crack, or the game needs a patch.