PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Age of Empires 3 No Cd file not working..help
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006
Shadow9x

Exclamation Age of Empires 3 No Cd file not working..help

I downloaded the AgeOfEmpires3v1.04NoCDFixedexeEng-2.rar and where do I extract it? I tried to extract it to my age of empires folder in my program files buy I got this error:

! C:\Documents and Settings\Damian1\Desktop\AgeOfEmpires3v1.04NoCDFix edexeEng-2.rar: Cannot create age3.exe
Access is denied.
! C:\Documents and Settings\Damian1\Desktop\AgeOfEmpires3v1.04NoCDFix edexeEng-2.rar: Cannot create mint-aoe3104.nfo
Access is denied.
! C:\Documents and Settings\Damian1\Desktop\AgeOfEmpires3v1.04NoCDFix edexeEng-2.rar: No files to extract

Any help would be appreciated! Also I used winrar to extract it if that helps.