PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Age of Empires 3 No Cd file not working..help
View Single Post
Old 26-08-2007

Smile fixing the cannot load dataap or datapx..

right what i did was a bit of reasearch then a bit of everything
in the readme file it says to update patches.. do this by going to this web page
you have to add the ww. part as it wont let me post the full webpage at the moment cos im new

agecommunity.com/gameUpdates.aspx#english

click on then english install and then
copy over the crack saved in the files

then go to this webpage
.ipve.com/patch/rts/

where it has a few patches for the problem
depending on ur problem i.e
missing datap click and download (save) datap
then copy it intto the age of empires folder in c: my doc&settings\microsoft\aoe and it will ask if you want to replace
say yes
then restart for good measure
and it should work
peace out
ALSO as my dvd-rw stopped working the other day i downloaded deamon tools
which acts as if its reading a cdrom for the files, a useful software n it will allow u to use the aoe disks without burning them onto cd and it installed it with no problem
highly recomended if u dont have discs or dvd/rw or the know how!!
Just wanted to help thoose who had no clue because u guys are great and uploaded this great game!!
thanks