PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion & Age of Empires II Help - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-04-2007

Default Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion & Age of Empires II Help

I have Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion and Age of Empires: Age of kings with the no cd exe but i cant figure out how to play the aoe campains in Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion. When i try and do that it says please insert cd. Any help?
Old 12-04-2007
Administrator

Try putting the original exe back for the Age Of Kings, but keep the No-CD for The Conquerors Expansion (make sure you use the same No-CD patch version as your games version).
Old 12-04-2009

Unhappy

Sorry to resurrect this ancient post, but I have the same problem as the original poster, and the suggestion did not work for me, does anyone else have any ideas?
Old 18-05-2009

need more info what is your OS for starters