PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Age of Empires 3 No Cd file not working..help - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2006
Shadow9x

Exclamation Age of Empires 3 No Cd file not working..help

I downloaded the AgeOfEmpires3v1.04NoCDFixedexeEng-2.rar and where do I extract it? I tried to extract it to my age of empires folder in my program files buy I got this error:

! C:\Documents and Settings\Damian1\Desktop\AgeOfEmpires3v1.04NoCDFix edexeEng-2.rar: Cannot create age3.exe
Access is denied.
! C:\Documents and Settings\Damian1\Desktop\AgeOfEmpires3v1.04NoCDFix edexeEng-2.rar: Cannot create mint-aoe3104.nfo
Access is denied.
! C:\Documents and Settings\Damian1\Desktop\AgeOfEmpires3v1.04NoCDFix edexeEng-2.rar: No files to extract

Any help would be appreciated! Also I used winrar to extract it if that helps.
Old 11-02-2006
Crypton

Sounds as if you do not have premissions on your PC to make new folders or files.

Check your account in control panel, try extracting somewhere else such as making a new folder in C: instead of on the desktop.
Old 12-02-2006
Shadow9x

Default Ok still need help

Ya my dad made himself admin cuz I was downloading stuff off of hack sites or crack sites but I told him this is a legit site that helps you with no cd if you have the game and he gave me back my admin rights. Then I replaced the file with both the .exe and w/e that extra file was and this popped up
---------------------------
Age of Empires 3
Initialization Failed

Could not load DATAP.BAR
OK
Old 13-02-2006
Administrator

Try the other one on the site, the first v1.04 No-CD patch, also make sure your game is updated to v1.04 with the official patch update.
Old 26-08-2007

Smile fixing the cannot load dataap or datapx..

right what i did was a bit of reasearch then a bit of everything
in the readme file it says to update patches.. do this by going to this web page
you have to add the ww. part as it wont let me post the full webpage at the moment cos im new

agecommunity.com/gameUpdates.aspx#english

click on then english install and then
copy over the crack saved in the files

then go to this webpage
.ipve.com/patch/rts/

where it has a few patches for the problem
depending on ur problem i.e
missing datap click and download (save) datap
then copy it intto the age of empires folder in c: my doc&settings\microsoft\aoe and it will ask if you want to replace
say yes
then restart for good measure
and it should work
peace out
ALSO as my dvd-rw stopped working the other day i downloaded deamon tools
which acts as if its reading a cdrom for the files, a useful software n it will allow u to use the aoe disks without burning them onto cd and it installed it with no problem
highly recomended if u dont have discs or dvd/rw or the know how!!
Just wanted to help thoose who had no clue because u guys are great and uploaded this great game!!
thanks
Old 19-05-2008
drenner

hey im doing this for the first time, and i think i did everything right, only when i try 2 start AOE3 it shows the begin screen for 0.1sec and nothing happens afterwards. what do i do?
Old 02-10-2008

hi,

i have problem will starting stating
Age of Empires 3
Initialization Failed

Could not load DATAP.BAR
OK

i have read ur post but i cannot open this webpage