PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Help with Titan Quest Immortal Throne:problem playing the game - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 26-03-2007

Default Help with Titan Quest Immortal Throne:problem playing the game

I installed the expansion of titan quest(immortal throne), i started playing the game when i realized that i couldn't pick up the objects from the ground.I could see them but the game didn't recognized them as objects that i can pick up.It doesn't show their description too. What can i do?
Old 26-03-2007
Banned

Have you installed any patches or cracks?
Old 26-03-2007

I had installed in Titan Quest the patch 1.08 and the crack to play.I installed the expansion (immortal throne) and i had this problem. I uninstalled the expansion and the game and i reinstalled them without any patch or crack. The immortal throne plays through an iso image i have but the problem remains.
Old 26-03-2007

You need: install Titan Quest, install patch 1.30r2 for Titan Quest, install Immortal Throne. Backup your exe files after patching and whatever other files are in the cracks. Apply cracks.

Last edited by wolfsrain; 26-03-2007 at 05:03 PM.
Old 31-03-2007

Hopefully i found the solution.The problem was at the options, when someone pause the game.There you can choose an option: Lock pick up items. Uncheck this and the problem was solved.Thanks for any help anyway!!!
Old 01-04-2007
Banned

I have also 1 question about this game, how to use magic? I am the storm smth