PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Get SN from game - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-01-2009

Exclamation Get SN from game

I have a registered call of duty4 game on my XP computer. I have purchased new Vista computer and have lost box with install code.

Is it possible to extract the install code from the XP machine ??
Old 04-01-2009

In theory, that should be somewhere buried in the registry. If you still have some kind of proof or purchase, you can always contact the tech support. If you can send them a proof of purchase, they might replace your lost key.
Old 04-01-2009

Default thanks

I was afraid of that oh well . I should of been more careful but I understand you can't play that game (COD 2) on Vista any way.

Thanks
Old 12-01-2009
wolfric

Key retriever try it out (i haven't tried this myself just a quick google result)
(tried posting url but can't apparently yet untill i've made 15 posts)
Anyway google "retrieve serial from call of duty 4"
and go to the digg dot com one or the first (mydigitallife) they both have links to key retrievers