PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
LOTR:BFMEII Online ? - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 15-07-2006
Flemmonthang

Default LOTR:BFMEII Online ?

Hello all,
Well, I bought BFME II awhile back and have been enjoying the no-cd patch immensly(thank you guys:-)) Anyway, I beat the campaign and decided to use my new skills online against someone and it says my version is wrong. I read a thread about needing the actual cd to play online but my main discs fell victim to being crushed by a falling bookshelf while my wife was moving things around. Please tell me I don't have to rebuy the game just to play online...I was looking so forward to it. Thank you again for your time and help :-)
Old 15-07-2006

Luckly no u dnt all you need is to download the image of the disk from gameburnworld mount it and use sd4hide(also on gameburnworld) also replace the cracked item ur using to play the game wid cd wid the orig.it works i do this wen i play
Old 17-07-2006
Administrator

Yep, what Odly Otter said will get you playing Multiplayer in no time