PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Help with Megaman X8 - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 15-08-2006

Send a message via MSN to mswolfe17
Default Help with Megaman X8

I know there's already a Megaman X8 thread, but it didn't address my problem.

I'm having problems using all of the trainers that I've download for Megaman X8 while the game is running. Whenever I activate a function, the game either doesn't seem to be affected at all, or simply crashes immediately. I have the full version of the game, so I doubt that it's because of a corrupt download.

I myself have used a value-editor to edit the amount of crystals that I had, but that is the only thing I have managed to accomplish. If I ever isolate a value that seems to be for health or something else, no matter how often I change it, it doesn't seem to affect the game at all.

Does anyone know why I might be having these problems? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old 16-08-2006
Administrator

Are you using a No-CD patch or from the CD? Try using a No-CD aptch and run the trainer, or try using the CD to run the game and the CD.
Old 16-08-2006

Send a message via MSN to mswolfe17

er...

I actually downloaded the full game from the official site after buying it from them, so no CD. Would it be possible to still run it with a NO-CD crack anyway, even when it doesn't need it?

(Actually I'm not as noobish at this as that question made me sound, this game just has me stumped, sorry)

I'll try it with the No-CD, so thanks for the suggestion.
Old 17-08-2006
Administrator

Yeh try it with the No-CD, not sure fit he official download game still has a protection which encrypts, so using the No-CD exe with the protection removed may help.